What Is Template4me?
Template4me is a simple way to create split letter designs and other designs like shown above.
All you have to do is type what you want the sign to say and select the font styles and done!
If you want to add a swirl all you have to do is select a swirl.
If you would like to know how it works watch the demo video above.
For a free trial contact Andrew (Info Below).
Our goal is to simplify the process of design. To do this, we make products that bring out the designer in all of us. The key to this is simplifying the path from idea to finished design. We believe that templates are the most effective and efficient way for people to bring their projects to life. Founded by Andrew Petzold in 2019. Template4me is proud to be based in Michigan.
Find Us Here
- How many different split fonts can I choose from? 70+ font styles
- Is it a one time payment? No, once a year if you choose to renew
- Do we have a facebook page? Yes here
- Are there updates and features added? Yes, Fairly often.
- Will this actually save me time? Yes, you can get a design as fast as you can type the name and click a button.
- What formats does it export in? Png or SVG,dxf export coming soon.
- Is there a trial period? Message Andrew Petzold to get you info on this.
- Are there going to be more templates in the future?
Yes we can make more just let us know what you would like to see.
- Is this web based? Yes, do to updates being easier this way.
- Can it be downloaded locally? No
- What does the money go towards? We use the money to support development/costs and to keep the site Ad free.
- Does it work with windows 10? Yes, it works with any computer that has chrome browser.
You can now add template4me to your website for your customers.
Your customers can now use template4me and send the design to you!
Integration is a one time fee (lifetime) of $500 right now. In 2024 we plan to change this to a subscription plan at $100 a month.
How to Make a Split Letter Monogram
- Open Template4me.com and Sign in.
- Type Name and Initial
- Select Fonts and Size
- Add backgrounds and Images
- Adjust Sizes and Positions
- Export To SVG