What Is Template4me?
Template4me is a simple way to create split letter designs and other designs like shown above.
All you have to do is type what you want the sign to say and select the font styles and done!
If you want to add a swirl all you have to do is select a swirl.
If you would like to know how it works watch the demo video above.
For a free trial contact Andrew (Info Below).
Our goal is to simplify the process of design. To do this, we make products that bring out the designer in all of us. The key to this is simplifying the path from idea to finished design. We believe that templates are the most effective and efficient way for people to bring their projects to life. Founded by Andrew Petzold in 2019. Template4me is proud to be based in Michigan.
Find Us Here
- How many different split fonts can I choose from? 70+ font styles
- Is it a one time payment? No, once a year if you choose to renew
- Do we have a facebook page? Yes here
- Are there updates and features added? Yes, Fairly often.
- Will this actually save me time? Yes, you can get a design as fast as you can type the name and click a button.
- What formats does it export in? Png or SVG,dxf export coming soon.
- Is there a trial period? Message Andrew Petzold to get you info on this.
- Are there going to be more templates in the future?
Yes we can make more just let us know what you would like to see.
- Is this web based? Yes, do to updates being easier this way.
- Can it be downloaded locally? No
- What does the money go towards? We use the money to support development/costs and to keep the site Ad free.
- Does it work with windows 10? Yes, it works with any computer that has chrome browser.
How to Make a Split Letter Monogram
- Open Template4me.com and Sign in.
- Type Name and Initial
- Select Fonts and Size
- Add backgrounds and Images
- Adjust Sizes and Positions
- Export To SVG
More Options Step 4 10/16/2019
- Toggle Line
- Adjust Line Upper and Lower Line Length Separately
- Toggle Upper Attached Image and Lower Attached Image
New Borders 10/15/2019
- Christmas ornament with year
New Step 4 Options 10/10/2019
- Ability to adjust location of all Items in design
Image Update 10/1/2019
- Background to be used in the middle of design
- Border images to be used as a border of a design
Quality Of Use 9/20/2019
- Higher Quality SVG Export
- Higher Quality PNG Export
- Save As Input
- Updates Usable Inputs Based On Selected Option In Previous Step
- Height Adjustments to Selector Panels
- Better Predicted Name and Letter Sizes While Doing Step 1
- New SVG Export
- New Swirls added
- Browser Warning Messages
- Multiple Letters in Initial Box
- LowerCase and Special Characters
- Export is 5x bigger
- Styling of Background and Site
- Advanced Options menu
- Updates Completed as of 9/5/2019
- Domain Name https://template4me.com
- SSL certificate
- Demo version
- Font Family Selector
- Swirls and Swirl Selector